Tuesday 30 June 2015

Don't Say Goodbye


Recording for a song contest
Today I am saying good-bye to a really amazing person, collegue and friend.  I have had the honour and privilege of working with this talented man for the last 4 years and I'm very sad to see him leave our school.  Yet, I am excited that he's moving into his next career opportunity in which I'm hoping will still see us collaborating.  We've written and recorded many projects over these years and I'm really going to miss his 'popping' in to check out the sounds we're making, his creative ideas, his helpfulness in coordinate events, being a sound board for my ideas and cheerleading the kids and myself into whatever projects we find ourselves in.  Thank-you Mr. Miller for all you are and all you've done for us at Stevenson.  We will miss you!

Winnipeg Jets Hockey Academy anthem recording




1 comment: