SHOW ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 17 (5:00-6:30, Show at 5:45)
On Wednesday, May 17, Stevenson is celebrating the arts by putting on the first ever, Cirque Du Stevenson! Doors open at 5:00 p.m. and there will be a number of ‘busking’ venues to stop and see as well as the creativity and beauty of everyone’s art work displayed around the main floor. At 5:45 p.m. we will be putting on a show in the gym. Students have been working very hard to get ready for this event. Dress rehearsal is Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. All students must be accompanied by a parent/adult for the evening show.
All students will be participating in the final song and have work on display. In addition, several students have volunteered various talents for the various performances and need to be in attendance.
- · Buskers – Grade 4/5 volunteers (Group 1 – 5:00-5:15 / Group 2 – 5:15-5:30)
- · Ring Masters – Arsenni, Essence, Denise
- · Circus Arts - Grade 4/5 Circus Performers
- · Circus Demos – Fedor, Riley, Krystal, Jack
- · Kindergarten Dance (Room 7 & 8)
- · Tap Dance (Room 5)
- · Grade 4/5 Hip Hop Performance (Room 3, 4, & 5)
- · All school (K-5) sing and dance to Stand In the Light with special dance by Mrs. Hardy’s Dance Team and Grade 4/5 soloists (Ashley, Aliyah, Asraa, Hannah)
We hope to see you out! Come join in the fun as we celebrate the arts at Stevenson!