Friday 11 April 2014

My Trip to Music City





For my spring break, I took a field trip to Nashville, TN.  I grew up listening to country music and have real cowboys in my family.  There is something magic about the live music experience and interacting with a city that has deep roots in the history and development of country music in the world.  I was impressed again with the electrifying simpleness of instruments like the fiddle, guitar and piano.  Nashville is a happening place for young musicians and old alike.  Some of the highlights were a show at the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music's Hall of Fame and a plantation tour.


Standing in the Hall of Fame Rotunda, where the bronze plaques display recognized country artists.



Gold Record wall


The Grand Ole Opry is a weekly country music stage concert in Nashville, Tennessee that has presented the biggest stars of that genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment